Glamping Near Colorado Springs & Denver
You Deserve a “Glamorous” Camping Experience
It’s called glamping—or “glamorous camping”—unique outdoor lodging that has everything you need for a restful experience close to nature. Book your stay, firm up your plans, and go glamping.
No camping gear required. Everything is ready for you.
The Entire Pikes Peak Region within Minutes of Monument Glamping
- Pike National Forest (Colorado’s largest) and thousands of miles of trails in open spaces
- Monument and Palmer Lakes
- Historic Downtown Monument, Palmer Lake, Manitou Springs, Old Town Colorado
- Mining and Pioneers Museums
- United States Air Force Academy
- Garden of the Gods
- Focus on the Family
- Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame
- Downtown Denver only 50 min away
- Denver International Airport only 55 minutes
- And much, much more.
Book your glamping venue and plan your vacation.
Plan your vacation accordingly. Use this map to guide you to and from Monument and the Pikes Peak area.
Leave the hard work of camping at home. Go “glamping” in style with most everything prepared for you. Just bring your favorite friend and consumables, and you’ll be set to create lifetime memories in the great outdoors.
Glamping is the new way to travel, and you’ll be glad you visited Monument Glamping.
- Your private glamping venue to choose from (tents, containers, treehouses, etc.)
- Fully fitted queen bed — sheets, quilts, and fluffy pillows for a lovely night sleep
- Deck area with lounge chairs, grill, fire pit, and hot tub
- Electrical for coffee & tea, lighting, recharging your devices
- Free and speedy WiFi
We don’t say it nearly as well as our guests.
These reviews are dynamically driven, unedited, from recent guests who are encouraging you to GLAMP.
Read more reviews here.
“My kind of camping”
You’re going to make lifetime memories at Monument Glamping. We’ll make sure comforts of life stay put as you experience the nature around you.
You’ll find it pleasantly surprising
You won’t be sleeping in sleeping bags or shivering in a leaky tent. We’ve got luxury in mind in everything we prepare for you.
ready to experience monument glamping?
Grab your friend, family member, or significant other and we’ll get everything ready for you. See you soon!
No gear? No Problem.
You’ll be camping, but you don’t need to bring your own camping gear. We have much ready for you, plus a robust “extras” rental in case you need more. You can expect:
- A nice, warm queen-size mattress with warm blankets, sheets, pillows
- A sitting deck with chairs to enjoy a view
- Hot water and coffee-making pots
- Assortment of dishes, silverware, mugs
- And more!
Check out our EXTRAS for onsite, delivered rentals to help make your stay EXTRA special. Monument Glamping’s got you covered!