Everything at your camp is yours to enjoy, camping gear included. Bring your own consumables and move into your venue as your glamping imagination allows, and it is our pleasure to help you a bit with these upgraded experiences. The following are advancements for you to consider in your plans.
Standard Upgrades: Second Vehicle, Extra Guest, Each Pet. These may have been added automatically when you registered online, so check your invoice to make sure. $30
- Second Vehicle. All venues are allowed one (1) vehicle. Let us know if couples are arriving separately and need to squeeze a second vehicle in.
- Extra Guest. All venues allow two (2) guests in their registration, but some allow for two additional guests. Let us know if you need blow-up mattresses for the extra people.
- Each Pet. We welcome furry friends! But as you know, extra wear-and-tear is expected. No more than two (2) pets allowed.
Propane Service. Propane gear is included (grill, fire pit, heaters), but we service 20# propane tanks as an upgrade. Bring your own tank, or we can keep you fully fueled during your stay. $35
The following propane camping gear is provided onsite during your stay, each adaptable to standard 20# propane tanks. Bring a tank with you to your glamping trip, or you may rent a full tank for $35 upon request. The following devices are included for your enjoyment.
Grills. Venues come with propane grills for guests to cook up a meal, warm food, or heat water. Use your propane tank to start up your grill and the control valves to control the heat. Please clean after use. Included with your grill:
- Pan for cooking and heating.
- Grill utensils.
- Hot pads and a lighter.
- Wire scrubber to clean the grill grate.
Fire Pits & Tables. All venues come equipped with a propane gas fire solution for you to enjoy (table or pit). It may require a lighter to light up and pushes out over 50,000 BTU of pleasant fire experience. If roasting marshmallows (which we encourage!), do your best to keep marshmallows from sticking to the fire rocks. Directions:
- Turn on the propane splitter by the grill (this opens the propane to both devices).
- Turn on the propane dial on the fire pit to LOW (you will hear the propane escape).
- Some come with flints on the dial, but if a lighter is needed, use it to spark the propane to light your fire pit.
- Turn off your fire when finished using.
- Do NOT bring fire pits inside!
Heaters. We have propane heaters available for chilly nights (special request needed for summer glampers). They function similarly to any propane or gas heater. Instructions:
- Connect the propane tank to the heater and turn the tank valve all the way on.
- On your heater, turn the knob to “pilot” and press down. You should be able to hear gas escape. Either tick on the igniter or turn the knob again to ignite the pilot light. You will be able to see a small flame at the flint. Hold the knob down for about 15-30 seconds to make sure gas is flowing through the propane line.
- Release the knob. The pilot light should stay on. Turn your heater to your desired temp.
- NOTE that these heaters are built for indoor use and are 100% safe, especially inside a canvas tent. They may be a little complicated to set up, and a lighter might be needed to ignite the pilot light.
Arrive Early or Sleep In: Inquire to see if we can have your place ready for you by noon, or if you’d like to check-out late, also at noon. We need to arrange cleaning, so this requires advance notice. Message us as soon as possible. $35
Early Arrivals / Late Stays. You may request a 12:00pm (noon) check-in or check-out. We charge $35 and require approval from our cleaning management. We grant all requests if we are able to accommodate. Send us a message to inquire.
Regular Check in after 4:00pm, but try your hardest to arrive before dark. You may drive straight to your venue. Take a look around and explore your unique accommodations. Automated text messages and emails should have come to you in anticipation of your arrival, but if you have any concerns, message us and we’ll connect. We are usually available to come meet you in person and answer any questions you have.
Regular Check out by 10:00am. Help us keep the venue awesome for the next guests:
- In general, tidy up as you pack up. We’ll handle the rest.
- Did you sign the guestbook? Leave a note for future glampers.
- Dirty dishes? Please wash them and put them away.
- Hot tub? Please set to 100 degrees (keep temp and circulation buttons on and DO NOT turn it off) and replace the cover. Pile wet towels aside.
- Throw all trash in the lined garbage can.
- Did anything break during your stay, or that you found broken when you arrived? Please leave a note or message us. We do not charge for small items, but want to get things fixed or replaced for the next guests.
- Consider tipping the cleaner to show thanks for a clean space.
Romantic Surprise: Imagine walking into your unique venue with rose petals, balloons, and a bottle of homemade wine or kombucha…all set up for you on the neatly tucked bed. Mmm. $45
Okay, Lovers, make your glamping experience over-the-top with a Romantic Surprise. Set up includes wine glasses, a bottle of homemade wine, rose pedals, and a few balloons.
This must be requested soon after registering as this requires special attention from our hosts and cleaning crew.
Private Hot Tub: Saluspa portable hot tub, chemical-free fresh water set at 102 degrees. Towels and bathrobes included. It’ll be ready for you on your deck. Mmmmmmm. $55
Some of our premium sites have Bestway SaluSpa hot tubs. We treat the hot tub regularly, but we ask all glampers to use the hot tub with care and cleanliness. General instructions are:
- Shower or clean up BEFORE and AFTER using.
- Press LOCK button until options open (won’t work without doing this first).
- Use bubbles only when in the pool. Adjust temperature and control air while using.
- Keep at 100-104 degrees. Pregnant? The suggestion is no more than 98 degrees.
- Cover when finished. Turn off bubbles, but keep the heat and circulation on.
If the engine to the pool starts beeping for whatever reason, message us with the error code and you may unplug the tub. The typical errors include E01 (water flow issue), E02 (the filter needs replacing), E03 (too cold). We keep the tubs running outdoors all year, but freezing temps cause problems. Please be flexible if your hot tub plans get threatened by low temps.
Wine Tasting: Homemade seasonal flavors, two bottles included. Kombucha (non-alcoholic) also available. Available upon request: our personal visit on your front deck together (we love getting to know our guests!), and we’ll leave you fully stocked. $55
We love sharing our homemade drinks with our guests. The process takes about an hour. Here’s how it works. We arrive with at least TWO bottles of our latest flavors (maybe more) and enjoy each other’s company. We’ll schedule a time when you arrive. If we can’t make our schedules work out, we will at least deliver the two bottles of wine to you for you to enjoy at your leisure.
Colorado Cookout: A cooler of goodies, everything ready for your grill, enough for two to have a picnic dinner. $55
Menu will vary to the season. Arrange ahead of time to meet dietary restrictions and preferences. We will deliver your cooler of food to your deck by 4pm.
Tip Your Cleaner: Our cleaners are paid, but tips put a little skip in their step. If you appreciated the cleanliness and set up of your stay, please consider leaving a tip. $Varies
Please leave cash on the table for your cleaner. If you don’t have cash, include the venue name in your Venmo payment and we’ll make sure your cleaner gets duly awarded.