Winter glamping is coming to a close, and we’re shifting now to our summer season. Our family is getting ready for an exciting summer at Monument Creek!
This will be our fourth season offering glamping at our property. We’ve got some new developments, and here are a few:
- Join me and my dog, Domino, for an early-morning hike into Pike National Forest as an “experience” through Airbnb or “add-on” in Hipcamp.
- A full assortment of our family’s homemade Strawberry Wine — a complimentary bottle for every guest.
- A new fire pit along the creek for larger gatherings — and real firewood and real flames (as opposed to propane at your site).
- Coming in July: New walk-in sites allowed closer to the creek. We’ll have bell tents and solar panels waiting for you!
- Also in July are new “premium” sites with new decks, heated concrete floors, flushing toilets and showers, and hot tubs. NICE!
- And more cool additions!
Bookings are now being taken. As for right now, we have two tents ready for you, another to come next month. Plans are to develop a total of six tents this summer (three Premium and three Off-grid), hopefully at full capacity by July.
But bookings are being taken now! Visit one of our Vacation Portals and secure your spots:
Leave a Reply