Find out more about our Safaris, Container Homes, Bell Tents, and more venues in the works…all below. Lock up your vacation dates soon. Book with us directly or through our many parter OTAs for a glamorous Colorado experience!
Our Safari tents are Monument Glamping’s most glamorous camping experience. You sleep under canvas, but in a queen sheeted bed. You will likely hear coyotes howl at night, but you’ll be safe inside the strong structure of a metal-framed outfitters tent.
Check availability at the following Safari tents:
- “Shady Pine” at Monument Creek
- “Sunshine” at Monument Creek
- “Star Gazer” at Monument Creek (with Hot Tub)
Container homes are “semi” outdoor experiences. Each home comes with a perfectly laid out 200-square-foot tiny home with expected hotel amenities, but opens up to an outdoor deck with views, forests, and comfortable seating. Fire up the grill and enjoy your favorite dinner and wine right outside your safe and sturdy container home.
- The “Cozy Qube” at Monument Creek
- The Duplex at Pinecone Ranch
- The Pergola at Pinecone Ranch
- The Treehouse at Pinecone Ranch
- The Hilltop at Pinecone Ranch
Expect comfortable sleeping quarters, a solar power pack, propane fire pit, and sitting area. You’re RIGHT NEXT to the flowing creek. Enjoy privacy and off-grid living while still relaxing in luxury glamping!
- Bell by the Water at Monument Creek “Braveheart” (16-foot) —OPENS 5/1/23
- Bell by the Water at Monument Creek “Beauty” (13-foot) —OPENS 5/1/23
Need More Help?
If any of this confuses you, drop us a line and we’ll help you through it. Visit our Contact Page for ways to get ahold of us.